Together Health Omega 3 contains both DHA and EPA. These two forms are highly researched, and have a plethora of proven benefits. We source our omega 3 from algae, so we're going right to the source. We do this because, unlike algae, fish don't naturally produce omega 3.
Our oceans are unfortunately no longer clean, they contain heavy metals, herbicides and pesticides, PCBs, dioxins and many other contaminants. These build up in marine life due to a process called biomagnification, which is exacerbated in farmed fish as they are fed the flesh of wild-caught fish, often higher up the food chain which they would not naturally consume. For these reasons, fish can concentrate extremely high levels of chemical residues in their flesh and fat, as much as 9 million times that of the water in which they live. To try and remove these toxins, fish oils undergo many chemical treatments.
1 SOFTGEL A DAY- One softgel a day will support a low or fish-free diet. If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, one softgel will support a balanced diet, while two softgels will support a low or no-fish diet.
BEST WITH FOOD- Omega 3 is best absorbed with a meal containing fat.
TAKE IT ANYTIME- Omega 3 can be taken anytime of the day. Take it at the same time every day to build up a routine.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake unless directed by a practitioner.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Consult your doctor before use if you take medication or have a medical condition.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Do not use if the seal is broken.
- Reseal pack after every use.
- Use within 60 days once open.
One softgel provides on average: 352mg of Omega 3
- NRV = Nutrient Reference Values. *Indicates no NRV